Terms and Conditions
1. SITE OPERATION: The United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. COMPANY controls this Site from the U.A.E. COMPANY makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
3. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
5. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. COMPANY will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country-specific
6. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to COMPANY through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
7. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by COMPANY to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by COMPANY to do so. The content and software on this Site are the property of COMPANY. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
8. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use COMPANY Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain COMPANY’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. COMPANY will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third-party sites throughout the World Wide Web. COMPANY has no control over these sites or the content within them. COMPANY does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. COMPANY does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against COMPANY for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. COMPANY may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Amani Travel and Tourism FZE will own all rights, titles, and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At Amani Travel and Tourism FZE’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to COMPANY or perfect these rights, titles or interests in COMPANY’s name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. COMPANY ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,
INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF COMPANY WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to COMPANY, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted COMPANY an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. COMPANY may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against COMPANY for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to COMPANY. Any communication or materials you send to COMPANY will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary and may be disseminated or used by COMPANY for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. COMPANY is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement
All goods and services purchased on this website and their transaction receipts will be delivered in the form of a printable electronic ticket (“ticket”) after the successful completion of your purchase. Your ticket will be made available for download for a limited period of time from the page on this website which confirms the successful completion of your purchase and will be delivered as a permanent record in an IETF RFC 2821 compliant electronic mail (“e-mail”) to the e-mail address you provide at the time of purchase. A notification of your ticket and any changes to it may also be delivered to your mobile number, subject to service availability.
If you choose not to download your ticket from the page on this website which confirms the successful completion of your purchase, you must check that you have received the ticket for your purchase by e-mail and notify us without delay if you have not received it within one hour after your successful completion of the purchase.
We shall not be liable if you do not receive your ticket because the e-mail address you provided at the time of purchase was unable to receive the e-mail containing your ticket after your successful completion of the purchase or for up to twenty-four hours thereafter for any reason whatsoever.
We do not provide goods and services to countries, entities, and individuals barred by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) of the US Department of the Treasury in compliance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
Refund and cancellation policy
All requests for change or cancellation of any goods and services purchased on this website must be delivered in writing to the service help address provided at the end of these terms or by email to email@example.com, and must be received in both cases, on our working days at least 24 hours before these goods and services are scheduled to be provided. Our offices are open (“working days”) from 0900 to 1800 United Arab Emirates local time on each day from Sunday to Thursday, except on public holidays and holidays declared for private sector establishments in the United Arab Emirates.
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed at the time of your purchase, which will determine the change and cancellation policy applicable to your purchase, including, but not limited to penalties which may apply. Additionally, you agree that:
If a change or cancellation policy relevant to your request is not provided in the terms and conditions imposed at the time of your purchase, your purchase can not be changed and is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
If a cancellation policy relevant to your request in the terms and conditions imposed at the time of your purchase does not explicitly state a refundable amount or how it may be calculated, your purchase is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
If the change or cancellation policies relevant to your request in the terms and conditions imposed at the time of your purchase do not specify the price of partly utilized services, they will be calculated based on the price of the utilized services alone at the time of your request and not pro-rata.
Requests for permitted changes and cancellations will be processed within 2 working days after all payments required to process the request are settled. In the event of a cancellation, any payments to be refunded after the deduction of payments required to process the cancellation will be credited to the same payment card or account which was used to make the original purchase within 15 working days thereafter. Some payment cards and accounts may take up to an additional 30 days thereafter to display the credited amount.
For quick answers to your questions, contact us at
Amani Travel and Tourism Consultancy FZE
6E Building, A Block, Ground Floor, G16
Dubai Airport Free Zone
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
PO Box 624346 – Dubai
Phone: +971 42668883
Mobile: +971 563332102